07 April 2012

Sugar flowers - Roses, Peonies, Freesia, Orchids, Primrose, Cala, Lily, Sweat pea, Pearl flower, Apple blossom

     Most of all I liked how peonies and lilies came out .This combination of lily with freesia it seems to me very nice, the stamens are home made and it took some time till I managed to make the lily, then I brushed it with some pink dust so that it looked nicer. The apple blosom are are quite meticulous, especially the stamens but they are really beautiful to be honest. I used sugar paste in combination with gum paste in proportion of 1 to 1 and the colorings I used mostly are those from Americolor. 












2 comments :

Unknown said...

sunt foarte frumoase dar cum putem sa le facem si noi?

Mary's Cakes said...

Va multumesc pentru mesaj. Daca imi spuneti mai exact ce va intereseaza eu va pot ajuta cum multa placere. Imi puteti scrie pm.